A light behind dark clouds

I was looking at the test paper and feeling sorry for myself on the bus today. I am seriously not immunology-inclined. Haha.

When I lifted my head, I was a familiar looking teenager/kid. I thought he looked familiar but he didn’t seem to recognise me so I thought, “Oh well, I probably wrongly recognise someone again.” And went back to self pitying.

When I reached my stop, I thought I should check him out again. He passed me to sit down just now and I was at the last few rows of the bus so it wouldn’t be that hard to try find him. But I couldn’t find him. I only found him after I looked around a few times. There he was a few rows behind my sit, almost completely covered by an average size man.

And it strike me as weird that he was almost completely shielded. And even weirder that I couldn’t see his face no matter how hard I tried. Because his face was facing the window beside him completely. How many people actually sit like that on the bus?

So I concluded that yes, I know him and yeah he recognises me and lastly, he was my ex-student. And it strike me as totally hilarious that he would go to such extent to ensure that I couldn’t see his face and recognise him.

By the way, when I alighted, his face was still pasted to his window so I saw his complete profile. And he saw me looking at him. Good good!

Thank you kid! You totally made my day! You were such a boisterous student both in and outside class. What happened? Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment