Prices

Last weekend I was browsing through daily necessities at the mall when I saw this brand of toothpaste which was on offer. The offer price is $2 cheaper. I called my mum, since she is the big shopper in the family, and she gave the go ahead signal.

Anyway, based on previous encounter, my sister was pretty sure that the shop next door would be selling the exact same product at a different price.

Last time, it was hand cream. The product was going at $1.95 at one shop and the next shop was selling it at $4.75! Same size, same brand.

Now it's toothpaste. One shop had it at $7.90 and the other shop $6.95 respectively. If you buy one, the price difference is still alright. If you buy 2 to 3, you will feel duped.

All it takes is a few steps next door and you can save a few dollars.

I wonder if the sales people in A shop ever step into B shop. Or B shop sales stepping into A shop.

1 comments:

s.j said...

It's kind of troublesome to go from one shop to the other though. Then again, I suppose everyone would like to save a few pennies. (^w^)

Post a Comment