My turn le~~ =D

Hmmm... We seems like following our seniority to blog... 1st zx, then sj then me! Haha... Next is ru le? :P I'm so observant!!! Tml is gd fri so now lazy to study so come online to watch vids, do fb quizes, chat online and blog! [My exams coming in 2 wks time!!! oops] So wat i m gg to talk abt? hmmm... dunno lehz. I like talk crap for 1 whole para le.

AH! I will talk abt PIMPLES! HAHAHAHA!

Some facts abt me! (regarding pimples)
I so crappy! [conducting an interview with myself!]

-Start of interview-

1. When did i started having pimples?
er.... sec sch i think... sec 1 or 2 or 3 bahz. dun quite remember. but when i look thru the photos, it seems to like started during that time period.

2. So what do u do when u 1st had pimples?
er... I heck care! coz that time i was kind of dun wan others to think that i'm vain then i din really take gd care. N NOW I REGRETTED!!! (T.T)

3. When do u start to notice n take gd care then?
I think when i was in sec 4 or jc bahz. i remembered sj telling me abt her gg to c doc during sec 4. then aft my a lvls, i searched online to search 4 cures! then i saw ppl recommending skin centre. So i went polyclinic n get referral to skin centre, took 2 course of antibiotics (doxycline- sth like that lahz) for abt 3 mths. Went to skin centre 3-4 times le i think.

4. So did it get better?
At first, not much effects. then later my friend say got better n now worse coz i stop applying the cream aft my 3rd appt! I had changed my medication since my last skin centre appt. Now my pimples scars r still very obvious. Haiz~~~ I think it worsen if i use cosmetics. (I dun use very frequently 1 lorz! but i really look nicer with make-up lorz. the scars can be hidden! =P) N i tried putting masks - those bought from online stores taiwan 1. (I dun think it will affect bahz.. But i dunno the frequency to use them. =P) Er. M i doing the right thing? Aiya, i will try to stop using them until my pimples stop popping out le. [But actually hor, the skin centre doc say it's ok for pimples to pop out occasionally; it means that i'm still YOUNG! HAHAHAHA]

5. So what do u wan to add on?
er... interview finishing ar? onli 5 qns? Haiyo. wat kind of interview is this? Hmmmm... Now i will try to juz use the cleanser the doc recommend, n apply the medication cream. I will TRY to keep my hands OFF cosmetics n masks! Hehe.

-End of interview-

Hahahaha... M I gg to turn this blog into a beauty blog? Or a blog that is teaching bad skin care practices? =P i wanna go watch my vids le. Ja ne~ Meet up soon worz~

Ru, shld b ur turn le bahz~ HAHAHA

YEAH~~ My entry is the longest!!!!!! HAHAHA... I'm full of crap!

P.S. My last paper is on 6th May 2009~ *Hint hint* hehe...
P.P.S. According to a quiz on facebook, I M 超級大宅女 lehz!
唉唉唉...三聲唉…妳是一個人緣不錯的超級大宅女,廣結善緣的妳,雖然有滿多親朋好友的支持,但一向與帥哥無綠的妳,也只能默默的在角落哭泣了,溫柔並不能把到妳喜歡的男性,要徹底的改造才行!Is it true? =P

1 comments:

s.j said...

Hmmmm, I think that cosmetics actually helped in protecting my skin. Depending on the kind of base that you use, i chose the one that keep oil level in control and also to block UV and dust.

I don't think that your a stay-home sort of girl, not a good quiz I suppose.

Exams coming? Good luck to you! ^^

Post a Comment